WP Types – Types Access v2.0 – Control what users can do on your site
Access plugin lets you choose what different users can do on your WordPress site. Grant privileges to entire user roles or to specific users.
Choose what to display when users cannot read content
Access makes it easy to build membership and paid-content sites. You can choose what to display to users who don’t have read access to content.
You can display the standard 404 (not found) page or use a different template when access is denied.
Automatically set the right permissions for your site
The WordPress permissions system is tricky, with complex inter-dependencies. Fortunately, Access hides this complexity from you, making your administration work easy.
Access will automatically set and clear required permissions for you, as you set the permissions that you need.
Control read-access to individual pages
The Access box appears when you edit any content. You can create access-control content groups and set their read permissions for entire user roles or for individual users.
WP Types – Types Access v2.0 Changelog
* Added Access to the new shared Toolset admin menu, and Export / Import page.
* Revamped the Access Control admin page with tabs and AJAX reload.
* Improved the dialog to insert the Access shortcode.
* Improved the compatibility with WPML and bbPress by reviewing the order of execution of some actions.
* Fixed an issue related to permissions for native post types.
* Fixed an issue related to permissions for guest users.
* Fixed an issue related to importing data containing no settings for some posts types
Demo WP Types â Types Access