TycheSoftwares Woocommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin V2.6.2 – Booking & Appointment plugin for WooCommerce transforms your WooCommerce shop to a full-fledged Booking platform. It lets you capture the Booking Date & Time for each service.
This plugin allows your website visitors to do the following:
Select a Booking Date and / or a Time Slot based on the availability
Allows visitors to “Add to Cart” only when the Booking Date and / or Time slot is chosen
Allows visitors to view the booking details at every step of the WooCommerce cycle like the cart page, checkout page, order received page, notification email, etc.
Booked period is shown as unavailable for reserving even without being checked out
“Real time” availability checking done at checkout page in case of multiple visitors trying to book the same service that has space only for 1
Check the reserved period in the received invoice
Businesses which can use the plugin:
Bed & Breakfasts / Lodging
Photo booth hire
TycheSoftwares Woocommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin V2.6.2 Changelog
Changelog for v2.6.2 (Release: May 9 2016)
This update to the plugin contains some minor enhancements and a few issue fixes.
1. The errors found when testing automated sync for Google Calendar are logged in a log file. The path to the file has now been added in the error message to ensure users can check the errors and rectify them.
2. The plugin has been modified to ensure the Booking Search widget labels can now be translated for sites using more than one language.
3. A label has been added to allow the admin to change the text ‘Select period’ being displayed on the front end product page for products using multiple day booking with fixed blocks.
4. A label has also been added to allow the admin to display any text as desired before the Booking Price on the front end product page. This label will be left blank for upgrading users and it will be set to ‘Total’ for new users from this version onwards.
5. The Booking Price on the front end product page will be displayed in the same format as WooCommerce prices.
6. A setting has been added in Booking->Settings->Global Booking Settings which allows the admin to hide the Variation Price displayed below the booking fields on the front end product page.
7. Renamed the ‘Enable Booking Date’ setting to ‘Enable Booking’ in the Booking meta box.
8. In the Special Pricing tab, users can select either a weekday or a date for which special prices need to be set. Added a note in the tab for the same.
9. Modified the ‘Close’ button to read ‘Cancel’ in the Fixed Blocks as well as Price by Range tab in the Booking meta box.
10. Added a note in the ‘Price by Range’ tab mentioning how are prices calculated in a scenario where no matching range is found.
1. Search Results on the View Bookings page were being displayed on the page they were found. For e.g. when searching if a record that matches the search criteria was on page 3, it was displayed on page 3, itself and not on the first page. This has now been fixed to ensure the search results are paginated and displayed correctly.
2. Some parse errors related to the admin product page Booking meta box were recorded in the debug.log file. These have now been fixed.
3. When the plugin is deleted, the labels saved in Booking-Settings->Booking Labels are not being deleted. This has now been fixed.
4. A notice was logged in the debug.log file for the fixed-block.php file. This has now been fixed.
5. Fixed a WordPress Database Error received when an order is cancelled. This error occurs for products using the booking date and time slot feature.
6. When adding the Booking Search Widget from the front end Edit Page, notices are being displayed for uninitialized variables. These have now been fixed.
7. Fixed an issue where for a product allowing unlimited bookings, when the order is trashed or cancelled, the availability is reset to 1. This has been fixed to ensure availability is reset to ‘unlimited’.
8. Notices are displayed on the front end product when incorrect setup is used (i.e. multiple day booking as well as time slot feature has been enabled together). This has now been fixed.
Demo TycheSoftwares Woocommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin