WooThemes WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.14 – WC Subscriptions makes it easy to create and manage products with recurring payments.
Capture More Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month? If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that. With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product of the month clubs, weekly service subscriptions, or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or even set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is ship the orders.
WooThemes WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.14 Changelog
2016.05.14 – version 2.0.14
* Tweak: add automatic install plugin URL for WooCommerce when it’s not installed. (PR#1345)
* Tweak: add new ‘wcs_pre_get_users_subscriptions’ filter for custom caching. (PR#1360)
* Fix: make sure shipping line items are added to subscriptions for subscription purchases where the recurring packages are different to the initial packages (i.e. subscriptions with free trial, sync’d or multiple subscription purchases with different shipping classes) and there is only one shipping method available and a customer had previously chosen a different method front end of the store, but that method has since been disabled. (PR#1319)
* Fix: don’t empty the cart if adding a product already in the cart when there are no payment gateways which support multiple subscriptions and manual renewals are disabled. (PR#1347)
* Fix: calculate correct next payment and end date for synchronised subscriptions with a `0` trial period value (i.e. not empty or ”). (PR#1348)
* Fix: set default values for subscriptions dropdown fields when bulk adding variations. (PR#1350)
* Fix: rather than using the trial period and interval to determine when to calculate a product’s expiration date from, use the date returned by WC_Subscriptions_Product::get_trial_expiration_date() to honour any 3rd party code attaching to the ‘woocommerce_subscriptions_product_trial_expiration_date’ hook. (PR#1339)
* Fix: display the correct recurring shipping price when store is using tax inclusive pricing. (PR#1367)
* Fix: only apply recurring percent coupons when there is no free trial. (PR#1365)
* Fix: make sure a recurring shipping method has been selected before allowing checkout for products with a free trial or synchronised. (PR#1358)
* Fix: display shipping addresses on the Order Received page and in order emails for orders that do not require shipping but are to purchase a subscription which does require shipping in future because they have a free trial or are synchronised. (PR#1358)
* Fix: potential fatal error when a customer views the View Subscription page for a subscription with a line item that can be switched but has been deleted. (PR#1376)
Demo WooThemes WooCommerce Subscriptions