Global Gallery v5.0 – WordPress Responsive Gallery – Create fully responsive and adaptive galleries fastly and with ease on your website. Global Gallery can handle unlimited image sources and comes with three gallery layouts, eight lightboxes ready to use and is designed to be displayed on each device. Plus it comes with full featured slider and carousel!
Global Gallery v5.0 allows you to create awesome responsive galleries in few minutes. Is designed to be viewed on any device: whether you are using a retina MacBook or an iPhone. At the same time it is coded to works also on old browsers like Internet Explorer 8! Is also adaptive, then you can place it wherever in your website.
Choose if display your images with a classic gallery layout, a masonry one or with the new PhothoString one (check out layout examples). Sort images, set the author, description and title. Finally, set the thumbnail center to display images always correctly.
Each gallery can contain thousands of images that obviously can be paginated using the classic mode or the infinite scroll system! Standard pagination button is also customizable: there are 4 different layouts to choose from.
You can link gallery images: simply choose a WP page to link or enter a custom URL. Linked images won’t be opened in the classic lightbox, becoming a nice way to manage traffic in your website.
Also managing a huge number of images won’t be a problem anymore. Using the “easy-sorting mode” the gallery builder will become compact, allowing you to sort everything seamlessly. With Global Gallery you can make everything in few clicks!
Global Gallery v5.0 – WordPress Responsive Gallery Changelog
v5.0 – release date 17/05/2016
– gallery layouts rebuilt from scratch and now detecting real time wrapper changes
– new overlay effects
– new connection hub for Google+, Google Drive, Facebook, Dropbox sources
– new Google Drive limitless integration with images search
– new facebook integration with limitless images fetching
– overhauled builder engine, PHP classes based and unified among sources
– instagram integration now fetches up to 100 images
– added: twitter integration fetching images from profiles and hashtags
– added: instagram integration using hashtags
– added: Simple Lightbox lightbox
– added: images outline
– added: collections category icons
– added: main overlay visibility behaviors
– added: two preset styles (light and dark minimal)
– added: noscript element added with fullsize image for SEO
– updated: Light Gallery lightbox
– updated: magnificPopup lightbox
– updated: colorbox lightbox
– updated: Isotope to v2
– fixed: collection’a wrapper height on gallery choice
– fixed: carousel alignment on resize
– fixed: image extension removed from fetched Google+ images
Demo Global Gallery