Woocommerce Memberships v1.7.0 – Sell memberships via your WooCommerce store.
A membership solution 100% integrated with your content and products.
WooCommerce Memberships is not just another plugin for restricting your site’s content: it’s an easy-to-use, site-wide membership solution that brings your content, shop, and memberships together.
Memberships allows you to create an entire membership system that’s seamlessly tied to your store.
You can restrict your content to members, but you can also “drip” that content over time to schedule when members have access. Sell access to memberships, include memberships with product purchases, manually assign memberships, and completely integrate restrictions with your store.
Sell or Assign Memberships
Memberships are not a specific type of WooCommerce product; instead, membership plans are created independently from products. This lets you determine how access is granted for maximum flexibility. You can assign 0 or more products (of almost any type) to a membership plan to support several types of memberships:
sell a membership as stand-alone product — create a product for the membership, then tie the plan to that product to sell it
grant access to a membership as part of a product purchase — i.e., buy a subscription for a meal box, get access to the recipes section for free
grant access to the same membership from several products (i.e., a yearly purchase or a monthly subscription)
assign memberships manually for an invite-only members area
Strategically Grant Content Access
You put a lot of work into your members-only content, so Memberships lets you schedule when your members should have access to it. You can drip content, which means that you can schedule when members should have access to your content. For example, you can require that customers be a member for a week before they can access certain posts or pages.
Woocommerce Memberships v1.7.0 Changelog
2016.09.22 – v1.7.0
* Feature – New Membership Ending Soon, Membership Ended, and Membership Renewal Reminder emails can be sent to plan members to remind them about their membership expiration events
* Feature – Allow Free Memberships where the access to a Membership Plan is granted upon user registration
* Feature – Membership Plans can now have a fixed start and end date, which set memberships to start and expire on a precise day on calendar, regardless of the date when purchase was made or membership was assigned
* Feature – You can now use Subscriptions also to offer installment payments to get access to Membership Plans of a different duration, decoupled from the Subscription length
* Feature – Change, update or remove a User Membership’s associated Subscription in the Membership details panel
* Feature – Added support for WP CLI to manage user memberships and membership plans from the command line
Demo WooCommerce Memberships
Download WooCommerce Memberships v1.7.0
- Free Download Woocommerce Memberships - v1.3.7 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Woocommerce Memberships - v1.3.8 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Woocommerce Memberships - v1.4.0 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Woocommerce Memberships - v1.5.1 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Woocommerce Memberships - v1.5.4 wordpress plugin