Fullwidth Audio Player v2.0.0 – WordPress Plugin – This plugin allows to add a audio player at the top, bottom of the window, in a Pop-Up or even anywhere in the page. It is using the latest audio browser technology and works across all devices. It is fully responsive and has a great User Experience on Desktops and mobile devices.
You have also the possibility to add your playlists and tracks into a post or page. This very helpful when you would like to create a music page, where your visitors can view all tracks and add them to the player by themself.
You can add the player to all pages of your WP site or using shortcodes to make it visible for particular pages.
Important Information for mobile devices
Autoplay and the volume bar will be automatically set to false, when viewing the player on a mobile browser.
MP3/Soundcloud Player in HTMl5
Supports track sets, user tracks, single tracks and user favorites from soundcloud
Add playlists and tracks to your posts and pages to create your own music page
Highy customizable via a great admin
Unlimited color variation, no image files are used
Share your tracks on Facebook and Twitter
Fullwidth Audio Player v2.0.0 – WordPress Plugin Changelog
– Set default volume in options
– HTML tags support for play,pause, enqueue, referral text
– clear Attribute for [fap_playlist] to clear current playlist
– Set order for playlists
– New layout „button“ that display the a button with the text of option „Play Text”
– New Playlist Style
– Set Pop-up Title
– Place player anywhere in your page
– New audio library
– Improved mobile device experience
– Bottom Player now supported on mobile devices
Demo Fullwidth Audio Player
Download Fullwidth Audio Player v2.0.0 – WordPress Plugin