Admin Menu Editor Pro v2.4.1 helps you customize the WordPress admin menu to better suit your – or your clients’ – needs. Use it to:
Create a simple, streamlined admin menu for your non-technical users.
Make the important menus quick and easy to access while hiding the confusing or dangerous ones.
Organize a messy, complicated WordPress admin and turn into something that’s easy to understand and navigate.
Organize the admin menu using a simple drag & drop interface.
Show/hide menus based on user roles, capabilities or user names.
Change menu title, access rights, URL, icon and more.
Import and export menu configuration.
Create new menu items.
Set menu items to open in a new window or IFrame.
Drag and drop sub-menu items to the top level, or the other way around.
Move items to different sub-menus.
Use shortcodes in menu settings.
Supports WordPress Multisite/WPMU.
See the screenshots.
WordPress 4.1 or later.
Tested up to WordPress 4.4.2.
Browser compatibility note: while most modern browsers will work fine, certain editor features (e.g. menu import) will not be available in IE8 and below.
Admin Menu Editor Pro v2.4.1 – WordPress Plugin Changelog
v2.4.1 – 2016-08-29
* The plugin now remembers the last selected menu item and re-selects it after you save changes.
* Fixed a layout issue where menus with very long titles would appear incorrectly in the menu editor.
* When you change the menu title, the window title will also be changed to match it. You can still edit the window title separately if necessary.
* Moved the “Icon URL” field up and moved “Window title” down.
Demo Admin Menu Editor Pro
- Free Download Admin Menu Editor Pro - v2.16.1 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Admin Menu Editor Pro - v2.16 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Admin Menu Editor Pro - v2.15 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Admin Menu Editor Pro - v2.14 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Admin Menu Editor Pro - v2.12.4 wordpress plugin