Woocommerce Composite Products v3.8.0 Create complex, configurable product kits and let your customers build their own, personalized versions.
Create complex, configurable product kits and let your customers build their own, personalized versions.
The Composite product type is ideal for offering dynamic product kits made up of multiple components, such as custom computers, skateboards, gift-boxes and made-to-order jewellery.
The powerful Composite type makes building even the most complex product kit a breeze: To create a new Composite product, just add a few components, populate them with product options and adjust their layout.
Composite products can be fine-tuned to optimize the customer experience in a wide range of applications: From adding a few products in a small bundle, to crafting a complex product kit builder with countless product options, the extension gives you all the bundling functionality and layout options you need to keep your customers engaged and maximize conversion.
Simple, yet Powerful
Pick products from your catalog and create configurable product kits of any size and complexity. With support for simple and variable products, downloadable products and product bundles, the Composite Products extension is a simple yet powerful tool, suitable for a wide range of bundling applications with strict stock keeping requirements.
Built to Scale
Optimize the layout of your Composite products according to their size and complexity. With multiple layout options to choose from, a responsive component options view, product sorting/filtering controls and an extensive arsenal of action/filter hooks for developers, every Composite product can be quickly adapted to the task at hand.
Woocommerce Composite Products v3.8.0 Changelog
2016.12.17 – v3.8.0
* Important: The update to version 3.8.0 is irreversible. Please test the update on a local/staging environment first and – as always – backup your website!
* Dev – Price methods ‘get_[regular_/sale_]price’ now always return the base prices defined under ‘Product Data > General’. To ensure that product sorting and product price filtering in the shop catalog work without issues, meta fields ‘_[regular_/sale_]price’ hold the cheapest raw configuration price.
* Dev – Base price filters no longer used in order to simplify compatibility with third-party discount plugins.
* Fix – Composite Products not sorted by price in the catalog correctly.
* Fix – Issues when attempting to override JS template files.
* Fix – Quantity input not hidden when WC quantity template is modified and extra classes are added to container element.
* Fix – Data exported to Shipwire now contains accurate physical representations of composite products, based on their shipping configuration. Note that Shipwire-managed products that are physically packaged in composite containers are not included in exports as individual line items.
* Fix – Name Your Price compatibility: Price strings of NYP Composites that contain individually-priced items now show up correctly.
* Tweak – Edit-in-cart UX: Show notice when editing a Composite in the cart.
* Tweak – Edit-in-cart UX: ‘Click to edit’ is now also clickable.
Demo Woocommerce Composite Products
Download Woocommerce Composite Products v3.8.0