Extra v2.0.28 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything about the layouts built with the Divi Builder are completely customizable. Quickly adjust fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and more with just a few clicks. No coding is required! Using the Divi Builder’s Advanced Design Settings, you have complete control over the style and appearance of your page. You can even add Custom CSS.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress .
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
Extra v2.0.28 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
v2.0.28 ( updated 1-18-2017 )
– Fixed a WordPress 4.7 conflict that caused the Extra Theme Customizer to fail when a hex color value was saved to the database without a preceding # character.
– Fixed a conflict with WooCommerce and PHP7 that made all products inaccessible in the WordPress Dashboard.
– Fixed some subtle alignment issues with the range slider controls in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused all fields to be “required” when building a contact form in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that sometimes caused broken layouts when loading rows from the Divi Library into certain types of specialty sections in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed button alignment issues with the custom sidebar creation interface.
– Fixed a bug in TinyMCE and the Visual Builder that caused a mismatch between TinyMCE’s Visual and Text modes after clearing a browser’s cookies.