Advanced iFrame Pro v7.4 – Include content the way YOU like in an iframe that can hide and modify elements and forward parameters. You can also embed content directly or show a part of an iframe.
Resize the iframe to the content height or width
On the same domain or if you are able to use the external workaround you can resize the iframe to the iframe height. Also dynamic size changes in the iframe are detected and even auto height of hidden elements is supported.
Show only specifiy areas of the iframe
Even if you are NOT on the same domain and you are NOT able to modify the external page you can show a part of the remote iframe. With the included area selector you can simply select the area you want to show with your mouse. Also you can hide certain areas of the other page. For perfect integration zoom is also supported!
Zoom iframe content
You can zoom the content of an iframe with a fixed ratio and also by auto zoom which does calculate the factor depending on the browser size. Especially on non responsive pages this can be the only solution for mobile devices.
Modify css styles
You can dynamically change the css of the parent and depending on your setup even of the iframe page too. So you can hide elements like header and footers or overwrite static sizes to make a page more responsive.
Lazy load is the perfect feature to enhance the loading time of your page. So first your main page is loaded and afterwards the iframe. You can also load the iframe when it is visible only or load the iframe with a click on a button.
Loading iframes often takes additional time. So now you can show your users a loading icon until the iframe is fully loaded.
Advanved iframe pro has several options to make your iframes responsive. Also videos are supported. Please see this blog entry for details.
Many websites look different on different devices. With the included browser detection you are able to show different iframes or different parts of an iframe depending on the detected device.
Change link targets and show iframes as layer with header/footer
You can dynamically change the link targets of the parent and depending on your setup even of the iframe page too. This also enables the feature that links kann be directly opened in an extra layer in an iframe. So users don’t leave your webpage even when they select external links! A custom header/footer can also be included to the layer.
Scrolling on ipad and iphone
By default not all IOS versions do support scrolling inside an iframe. An IOS workaround combined with the browser detection is done in the plugin as the IOS workaround does not work on other systems!
Advanced url parameter handling
Many options to parse parameters are supported. You can forward parameters from the parent and you have many placeholders like the current WordPress username. You can even add the iframe url as parameter to the parent url to be able to bookmark the current selected page.
Use iframes in the widget areas
A widget is included to add iframes or even any shortcode in your widget areas.
Standalone version included!
You can use this plugin not only in WordPress but any php page where you can insert a few lines of code!
Advanced iFrame Pro v7.4 Changelog
– New: New installations get postMessage communication as default as only 0.2% of all used browsers (IE <= 8) do not support this! When the project was started this was almost 20%!
– New: Improved documentation of the external workaround tab.
– New: “Hide part of an iframe” is now also included to the area selector.
– New: “Hide part of an iframe” has now an extra section in the config.
– New: If we have a wrapper div we set this as default element to measure. This avoids problems if dynamically other elements are added by other scripts!
– New: default element can be set on the external workaround tab and not only before the ai_external.js
– New: Warning is shown in the log if the element cannot be measured
– New: Add better support for element to measure -> getbyid -> jQuery…
– New: Warning is shown when id starts with a number
– New: Seems some seo tools do render the shortcode in the administration. This can cause that the whole administration is hidden if hide_content_until_iframe_color is set. Therefore if wp-admin is found in the url the following parameters are disabled: hide_page_until_loaded, hide_page_until_loaded_external=,hide_content_until_iframe_color to avoid this problem.
– New: New help section postMessage comunication vs. iframe
– Fix: The reserved words link in URL forward parameters is now working
– Fix: add a ; automatically after the style to avoid configuration errors
— fix add width:1px;min-width:100%; !!!!!
Demo Advanced iFrame Pro
Download Advanced iFrame Pro v7.4 – WordPress iFrame Utilities Plugin
- Free Download Advanced iFrame Pro - v2020.5 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Advanced iFrame Pro - v2020.4 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Advanced iFrame Pro - v2020.3 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Advanced iFrame Pro - v2020.2 wordpress plugin
- Free Download Advanced iFrame Pro - v2020.1 wordpress plugin