WooCommerce Prices By User Role v3.0.0 is the WordPress plugin which extends the popular e-commerce plugin WooCommerce to add role based pricing to default functionality.
Prices By User Role provides the customer dynamic pricing so that products can be offered at different prices for different customer groups. For example, if you want to charge wholesalers and retail customers with different prices or you want to add the discount for the certain role group – Prices By User Role plugin is suits perfectly for your needs.
This plugin is also designed to hide WooCommerce prices and / the “Add to Cart” button from non registered users or from certain role groups in your online shop and much more. This is a fantastic e-commerce tool to make your online store even better.
WooCommerce Prices By User Role v3.0.0 Changelog
10.02.2016 – v3.0
– Added: User licenses activation for buyers
– Improved: UI
– Fixed: The price wasn’t displayed for the role for products translation (WPML compatibility)
– Fixed: When importing a csv file with empty values Role Price was set to 0
– Fixed: When the “Discount or Markup for Products” setting is enabled, Savings are not displayed to the user
– Fixed: Notices were displayed in the plugin settings once the plugin is activated
– Fixed: It wasn’t possible to upload several attributes for the variable products (using the bulk import)
– Fixed: It was possible to import the csv file, even if the decimal separator wasn’t correctly set in the import settings
– Fixed: Product images weren’t imported correctly
– Fixed: “Read More” button wasn’t displayed for the products, when the product had no Regular Price and “hiding Add to Cart” option was enabled
– Fixed: Variable products were displayed as free , if the setting “Display Price Savings on” was enabled
Demo WooCommerce Prices By User Role